Thursday, August 6, 2009

Uguisu Shoten!







UGUISU Online Store- an online shop for Japanese goodies! Everything you see in this shop is either made in Japan or designed in Japan, simple and beautiful designs with good quality. I opened this shop wanting to spread the world all the good stuff I find here in Japan. 

The wonderful Hiki of Jollygoo has started a lovely shop filled with quaint Japanese goods! You know, Hiki's a really lovely girl. Just the other day, she sent me some of her goods and they were so pretty! I was squealing in delight when I got the package. If you're into colourful masking tapes, just like I am, do buy some from her shop! You will be able to access her shop via my blog as well, along with the other shop links located at my right side bar. 
xxx! Have fun adoring Hiki's wonderful shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment