Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Things



I've been reading, collecting art, making art, binding books and working on my research for my art history subject. Along with glasses of water and yummy buttersnap cookies Darren bought for me. Did I ever tell you before I love drinking plain water? I think it's delicious, not sure why. But it sure does appeal to me. Haha. Anyway, did you see the beautiful portrait above? My wonderful friend Caroline painted it for me! She's so good I tell you, it looks just like the picture itself! I really like it a lot, thank you Caroline! : ) I really do appreciate it! It's sitting in front of me right now, on my desk. I love it to bits!

Alright, back to bookmaking!

PS: Oh and thank you so much for taking part in my little Sandwich zine giveaway! Darren helped picked a winner randomly of course and guess who won? Melly of greenlaundry! 

You are all so awesome, leaving comments and suggesting wonderful sandwich recipes to try! I should compile it all and make it into a book or something! Haha. Anyway, if you would like to get yourself a copy of the sandwich zine, you could pop by my little shop and get yourself a copy! 
xxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment