Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Southbank to Northcote Part 2

CollingwoodFitzroyFitzroy
CollingwoodCollingwoodNorthcoteCollingwoodCollingwoodNorthcoteNorthcoteNorthcoteNorthcoteNorthcote
Can you see the city buildings in the picture above? Southbank's behind the city  so that gives you a gauge how far I walked. Haha. One day I'd like to try walking from Southbank to Camberwell.

But for today, I'll just be walking from Southbank to Fitzroy and back to the city. I'll be meeting Sarah Mcneil for tea and some drawing at this lovely cafe! And we'll head down to Nicholas Building's Open Studio Day! I can't wait! It's going to be so exciting looking at all the wonderful studios and works! 

I'll be bringing my camera along and will try to take some photos!

It's my first time meeting Sarah. I am crossing my fingers and hoping I don't get too shy. I'm a fan of her works and mentioned her in my Design Files interview last week! You see, I'm really quite shy when it comes to meeting fellow bloggers. Hah. Oops!

Alright, I'm heading to school first before embarking on my walking trip again!
See you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment