Sunday, August 16, 2009

My weekend has been nothing short of exciting!

Toorak
Noah's AeroplaneOur shared lunch at Picnic
From outside Sticky's glass windows
Group photo

On Saturday, I conducted my very first bookbinding workshop here in Melbourne at Sticky Institute! Thanks Elle and the rest at Sticky for such an opportunity! It was super fun! I wasn't expecting a lot of people to turn up really. Maybe four or five. And yet, people kept coming! I was so shocked and I feel so honored. Thank you! You know, I'm really not good at speaking in front of adults, so I'm sorry if I didn't get your name! I was so nervous I think everyone in the workshop could tell. At the end of the workshop, Darren asked if I had blusher on my cheeks. To be honest, no. That was all purely me being shy and blushing throughout the whole workshop! Oops!

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you who my blog were there. If you were there please let me know. Haha. I'll send you the group photo too! 

On Sunday, we caught this fantastic movie and had $4.50 pancakes from Pancake Palour. It was so good. We then headed down to Toorak Road and visited this wonderful quaint cafe, Picnic. We shared a pear, nut and sweet potato foccacia. ( Yes weird sounding but it's yummy! My first try too! ) And topped it off with yummy broccoli soup! It was such a nice good weekend. With nice weather. Apart from the bouts of heavy rain. It rained on Sunday quite heavily Darren said 'It's raining lions and tigers!' Haha. Funny way of saying.

I hope you didn't get caught in the rain and wind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment