Tuesday, August 18, 2009

O Summer, how I miss you!




For the past two days, I've been wearing summer clothes to school. Shorts and a shirt, dress and a straw hat. You see, I'm really so sick of the cold and my one and only pair of jeans ( I do wash them just so you know ) I wish warm summer days was here already!

Anyway, I haven't been having the best of two days in a row now. Little little things that people do, irresponsible things. And I had to do all the explaining to the others because I'm in charge. It's not a nice thing to have to pick up the messes other people leave behind. Sigh! Makes me feel insignificant and silly and really lousy. I couldn't even sleep well last night!

Anyway, I decided to walk things off today. After my classes, I'm going to walk and walk and walk until I get tired. I'll stop by to get myself a canvas too. I hope I cheer myself up, and I hope I bump into those talented students who are performing their hearts out in town today, all in a bid to do their part and raise awareness for our school's ongoing campaign. If you haven't heard about it, please read more about it on the site. Do support us and blog about it or even tweet about it. Support the Arts, support our passion! Save The VCA!

I'll be joining my school+ staff + alumni members on a protest this Friday. We're marching from Victorian College of The Arts to Parliment House. My first, but for a good cause. 

Alright, I'm off to school for a presentation. I hope it goes well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment