Thursday, August 20, 2009

Design Files Interview!

My new teepee painting!
Handprinted
Hi it's Friday and today I'm featured on
The Design Files! You can read my interview here! Thank you so much Lucy for the opportunity! I can't tell you how thrilled I am! I came to Melbourne just about over a year and a half ago and I've been quietly following The Design Files, and I cannot believe now I'm featured on it! Thank you thank you thank you, to all who've supported my work and helping me realize my artist dream every day! Nothing beats making work from my heart, that makes others smile. Really! : ) 

And I'm truly thankful for it all!

Alright, I'm off to school. It's going to be an exciting day today. If you haven't read about it yet, Victorian College of the Arts, my school, will be going on a peaceful protest today. Celebrity speakers, dancers on cars - Fame style, giant puppets, a brass band, the Melbourne Uni logo lady riding a trolley drawn by rag-clad arts students. And lots of flags and banners made by arts Students! 
savevca.org
I'll be heading down to Northcote later on, for my friend's solo show opening. It's going to be a show with works all about her cat! How exciting is that. Might pop by and just explore Northcote a little before the show. I haven't been there before! 

Alright, I'm going off! See you soon!
xxxx
Self portrait Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment