Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yummy Yummy I got Love In My Tummy!

I love Marshmallows!
Honey!

You know, just a while ago, I had this awesome Sticky Bark honey from Mornington. Darren and I loved it. And we'd just indulge in scoops of it! Just like Winnie The Pooh. Haha. It has this slightly bitter, deep sort of taste, not too sweet for us. And we loved it. But we've finished it. So we have just Bramwells now until we get more Sticky Bark Honey!

Oh and I've been making Marshmallow paintings and I'm making a few more and they'll be up for sale! Would any of you like to get yourself one? They are going to be hand painted original pieces and each piece measures 17 x 23.5 cm big and would fit nicely in a frame. And they are going to be $55 AU dollars each, inclusive of postage! 

If you'd like one, please email me and I'll make a copy for you!
xxx

Have a terrific Thursday! 
It sure looks sunny and nice here In Melbourne today. Yay!

PS: Oh and I bought the shoes in the end! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment