Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drawing with Sarah

I met up with the very talented Sarah Mcneil yesterday for tea and some drawing at Journal. It was super fun! And we did a little collaboration. Here it is! I love it so much, I came home and framed it up right away! 
Forest Girl
I hope you like it! I also painted my cup of hot chocolate and sandwich. But I gave my sandwich painting to Sarah so she could add her own bits in it : ) She ended up painting this sweet girl who wore a dress inspired by the colours of the ham on my sandwich. I forgot to get a picture. Oops!

Hot chocolate
We didn't have much of a look around at the Nicholas Building open studios. Spent too much time drawing and chatting. Haha. But it's alright, I'll be heading over there tonight! 

For now, it's time to get my bags packed and off to the post office to drop off some zines you guys have ordered, and then to my studio to paint, paint and paint!

See you super soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment