Saturday, August 8, 2009

Letter to Mr Cucumber xx!


All nice, and complete with such good food and a visit to Ghost Patrol + Miso's open studio. It was a fun day, celebrating our anniversary. Darren's funny, he didn't give me any flowers. Instead, he surprised me with a cute straw hat from Sportsgirl. Not the farmer sort but the nice Madeline sort. I was doing the dishes and being all grumpy yesterday when he popped the hat on my head. Talk about being creative. Haha.

Alright, I should go rest, I'm so full! We stuffed ourselves with Sashimi, oysters, salmon, crabs, prawns, cakes for almost 4 hours straight! It's fun when I don't have to care about looking all pretty and lady-like when I'm with him. Not that it's not a good thing. I'm just saying, it's good to have someone who'll love and care for you even after you do un-lady like things unintentionally. Like tripping, having to run to the toilet so often( Just realized recently, I might have become lactose intolerant?! Still not so sure about it ) and being super clumsy all the time. Haha. Oh well. Mr Cucumber, you're funny and you make me laugh. Like how we are both so super full now and you just go: Feel like a balloon now? Boing! Boing!

Haha. Ok. It's funny just to me I guess. But yup!

It's been fun so far Mr Cucumber, I look forward to having more fun!
Love xxx, Miss Mochi!



0 comments:

Post a Comment