Monday, August 3, 2009

More Weekend Photos



I know, it's Tuesday already! But I wanted to show you more photos from my weekend. These were all shot from my iphone because I didn't bring my camera out that day. Darren, myself and our lovely friend, spent our later afternoon strolling in Fitzroy. We walked around along Brunswick, Smith and Gertrude street. It was nice. We should do this more often!

Anyway, thanks for all the sweet offers to help me get this necklace! You are all ace readers! I really do appreciate it! I feel so lucky to have readers who are so nice. Makes the whole blogging community so much friendlier and warmer! So, the lovely Sara has orderd it for me so thank you Sara! I'm making a little drawing to thank her for helping. 

And to thank the rest of you who offered to help, I'll be hosting a little giveaway! I'll be sending one lucky winner, a copy of my new zine, which I've yet to release. It's a zine filled with lots of sandwiches! Oooh. Yumm! How many of you out there love sandwiches??? I know I do!

Anyway, more to come super trooper soon! 
Have a terrrrifffffickly terrific Tuesday!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment