Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello again!

Kings Cross StationBest Hot dogs!Best dogs!Sitting by the pier
Being in Woolloomooloo was heaps of fun! If you're a Sydney-sider, have you tried the
hot dogs at Harry's Cafe De Wheels? If you haven't, you got to try it! Darren and I
heard so much about it, so we made it a point to try it. We ordered a Chilli dog, and a
Hot dog de wheels and sat by the water to enjoy our little feast. Both were so good,
so yummy and so filling! We saw another outlet at the Sydney airport, just before
heading back to Melbourne. And we decided to try their pie. It was wonderful too!

I think enjoying hot dogs by the water, was one of my favourite memories of our trip.
It was simple, fuss-free and really nice.

I have so much more pictures from my Sydney adventure. I hope I'm not boring you!
I've still yet to tell you about Glebe, the MCA, and our little ferry trip to Manly
with my two cute friends! Alright I'll post more when I find time.
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment