Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My secret weapon!

Shhh
This looks like a lot of fun so I'm joining in! You see, the thing with me is, I'm quite fickle minded. I don't just have one secret weapon. I have seven! I carry around my water colour palette ( which is now 7 years old, turning 8! ), a size 8 brush, super sharp pen knife, as well as a pair of scissors, an eraser, a mechanical pencil and an Ikea pencil. These are things I use every single day.

When I travel, go for road trips, sometimes I bring them along. I went fishing in Geelong once and I brought my watercolour palette and brush! I know, I'm weird. Haha.

But yes, sometimes when I don't bring them along, I feel a bit emptier, thank goodness I still have my pencils. I bring a pencil and a pen everywhere I go. It's like my second wallet or something.

So there you have it, my not one, but seven secret weapons.
Not so much a secret anymore. : ) What's yours?

PS: And yes, I'm working on a new little drawing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment