Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday's Craft Hatch!

Craft Hatch November!Strangers reading my zines
So many people came! I was told, about 600 visitors popped by! Apparently Craft Hatch was featured quite a bit both on the online world and I heard, in The AGE too!? Woweee!

I must be living in a hole to not know about anything at all! Haha.
Thank you if you came! I sold quite a bit of stuff and had so much fun! Meeting and making new friends. I met Miss Evie of handmaderomance, Sharon Russell, Miss Fiona and a few others!! Most of whom have bought my previous zines! It was so nice meeting owners of my zines. Haha.

I'm now crossing my fingers, hoping I can be part of next year's March/ April Craft Hatch!
Thanks Kim for the opportunity! : )

Now, off to take a walk to the cinema. Darren and I are watching 2012 tonight.
PS: I'm a disaster film geek! I'm not sure why, I just love em!

Edit: Just walked all the way there and back. The queues were so long, not even funny at all. Came home and wanted to cheer myself up by making nice warm dessert but ran out of ingredients. Nice. Tonight is not my night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment