Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Miss Fabric packs! - *All Sold!*

For Sale!For Sale!
Most of you know how I love fabrics and collect them. I use them to make books, create art works, etc. But I've got way too much fabrics. It's getting out of control.

Recently, I came across this super idea from one of my cute friend, Miss Ebony of Hellosandwich! She had these super cute pre-loved packs! You can buy them online here : )

So this afternoon, I decided to pack some of my favourite fabrics into packs too. All the fabrics come from all over the world. Some from Japan, Singapore, Australia, America, Canada, etc. And they come in all shapes and sizes! They will be great for crafting, sewing, making collages, etc. If you don't sew, you could give this as a little present to someone crafty! :D
For Sale!
So, each pack costs just $14 Aud with free shipping. I'll only be shipping within Australia this time round. So if you would like a pack, do email me! I only have 3 packs available!

Edit:/Oops! no more left! I'll be making more soon, so don't worry! : D

with love,
Dawn xxx
{dawntanwenyi@gmail.com}

0 comments:

Post a Comment