Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sydney: Woolloomooloo

WoolloomoolooWoolloomoolooWoolloomoolooWoolloomoolooWoolloomoolooWoolloomoolooWoolloomooloo
And as promised, here's some more pictures from my Sydney trip! These were taken in this little suburb called Woolloomooloo. We loved the place! My favourite suburb! Amongst all the others I visited. It was quaint and lovely, with lots of dogs, young families, bookshops and so on. These are a few pictures first. Next week I will tell you more about this little town and our lovely adventure there!

I can't believe it's been a week already! I was working so hard and getting all hyped up for our fairy tale opening and it all whizzed by! Time flies when you're having fun and making nice art! You know, just the other night, I dreamt I sold my pieces from the show! In my dreams, I received the good news by email and I ran around the house jumping up and down like a jellybean, overly excited about the good news! I woke up the next morning and thought my dream was real. I had to double check my inbox twice! But nah, my dreams didn't come true. Haha. So funny though, to have such a dream! Anyway, I hope my pieces find good homes soon!

For now, I have to get back to packing! I will be heading home to Singapore tomorrow for a good 2 and a half months! I am going to miss Melbourne so much! But I'm glad to be able to return home to spend some quality time with my family and friends!

Alright, I'll be back next week! But before I go, I'll leave you with this sweet little film.


Enjoy your weekend, while I brace myself for yet another long flight home!
( I hate flying, it scares me! )
Au revoir!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment