Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special shop purchase!

For Sale!cute girls love to crochetA to Z: These are a few of my favourite things!Wise owl Print
Hi all! I will be leaving for Singapore this weekend for 2 and a half months! I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and friends back home! Anyway, for those of you who live in Singapore, I will be bringing back with me a few copies of my zine and 3 more fabric packs. ( All I've got left! ) If you would like to purchase one yourself, it'll be a good time to do so! You could collect it from me in the city, and you'll be able to save yourself postage! : )

So do drop me an email dawntanwenyi@gmail.com
if you would like to purchase anything from my shop at all!

Do be quick though as I've gotta finish packing by tomorrow morning! Hah.

: ) Cheers!

PS: Any other orders from non-Singaporean customers will still be processed! Darren will take over my shop purchases while I am away : ) Thank you Darren!

And, if you're looking for even more christmas present ideas! Here's a really good place to go to! Wouldn't it be lovely to buy some fairy tale stories for yourself or your loved one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment