Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sydney: Classic Architecture

Us at QVBQVBQVBWhen we were in Sydney last week, I fell in love with this building. I remember buying a little bookmark from one of the bookshops in the building, about 6 years ago. At 16, I was amazed by the intricate interiors, tiling of the building. The colours, classic victorian look and feel of it all. And last week, I took a stroll in the building again and fell in love with it all over again.

I mean, just look at the patterning on the floors! Aren't they gorgeous?!QVBQVB
It was funny how I wasn't very much interested in any of the shops there ( except Camper! Their shoes are way too beautiful to resist! ) Instead, I was happily looking and admiring all the wonderful patterns on the floor. Haha.

You see, that was one of the things I loved about Sydney! Beautiful building interiors and exteriors! I kept telling Darren how Sydney's buildings are so much more classic and vintage looking, compared to the more modern, futuristic buildings in Melbourne. Not saying that Melbourne's buildings aren't classic. But I guess there's just more in Sydney! Oh well, I still love both cities anyway! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment