Sunday, July 18, 2010

Drawing and cooking food

Working on a little somethingTried this years ago$20 brand new!

I spent my weekend eating, enjoying and shopping for good fresh food. My kitchen is now all stocked with so much goodness now, it makes me happy. Oh and I scored a brand new Jamie Oliver cookbook on Saturday too! It was at one of those discount book stalls. I love watching Jamie Oliver's cook shows. When I was in high school, I remember running home everyday from the bus stop, just so I could reach home in time to watch his 2.30pm cook show. Strange! I remember trying to follow his fish and chips, mash potato and pasta recipes. They were good and so easy to follow. Till today, I still use his mash potato recipe. I think it's the best! Anyway, I can't wait to try making pasta from scratch. I made it once, I think 8 years ago? So I will try it again.

Apart from all my cooking, eating adventures, I've also been busy working on painting food again. Just thought a little sneak peek above might interest you. More on what's to come soon!

Have a nice Monday evening. Go enjoy some good food!



0 comments:

Post a Comment