Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tiny teepee brooch and the most amazing pair of gloves

In progressTeeny tiny broochTeeny Tiny Teepee BroochAfter months of experimenting, finally a brooch I'm happy with. These come with a nice clear acrylic magnifying cabochon. Will list them in my etsy shop soon. But first, they will be making their first public appearance this Saturday at Craft Hatch. Along with some of my new little feet-less macaroons. Will you be coming? I hope you do! It's always nice to be able to meet new faces!

Oh and my new gloves arrived in the mail today. They came in a nice box, with a cute ribbon too!
The most amazing pair of gloves
These are the most perfect gloves I've ever worn. They are beautiful and so soft. It's made of both rowan scottish tweed and alpaca. So nice and so sweet. I am in love with it! I can't help but think of Scotland and rolling hills! Thank you so much Helen!
PS: Helen makes beautiful scarves too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment