Thursday, July 22, 2010

Outfit of the day

Polyvore
Supposed to be doing work. But instead, I ended up spending too much time on Polyvore, dreaming of cute nice things to wear. It is addictive, and does bad things to your wallet! Above would be my outfit for the day if I could afford. I would spend my day lying in an empty wheat field, drawing and eating cheese biscuits all afternoon long. Ah! One can dream.

Anyway, have a great weekend ahead! I'm going on a ski trip next week, so this week will involve lots of packing, waterproof disposable camera hunting and glove buying. Can you believe it? Darren and myself have never experienced snow before! Well, I have, but it was just a tiny little bit of snow. Not the sort I see in pictures and on National Geographic Channel ( Which by the way, I kind of love ). Not the sort that covers the entire ground and leaves everything white. So we are pretty excited, we cannot wait! I forsee lots of snow tubing and snowdawn building.

Alright, see you on Monday, and don't get yourself addicted to Polyvore too! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment