Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things

Close up of my artFeet gazing
Spending my entire morning and the past 2 days writing and rewriting a proposal for this travelling scholarship I am
applying for. I want to go to Paris, London and New york. I hope by some miracle, I get shortlisted. I spent so much
effort on it so I hope that will pay off. Anyway, now that I'm done with my proposal, I'm spending the rest of my time
staring at my art. I'm in the midst of making/completing my giant Uncle Toby Muesli Bar. Thinking of making it into a
sleeping bar, duvet cover. Doing a sort of performance piece in it. Then sewing it back up into a soft sculpture. I was
lying on it this morning. And it is so soft, squishy and comfortable. Makes me want to go on a camping trip or picnic
of sorts and use it as a sleeping bag. Ahhh. So much thoughts and art ideas in my head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment