Sunday, July 18, 2010

Work In Progress

In progressWish I had a fancier title for this post. But nope, no fancy title, not today. Haha. This is the Muesli Bar soft sculpture I was talking about when showing you my Marshmallow Bag a while ago. I'm way too short to stand in this Muesli bar bag. So Darren had to help me out with it. I've yet to sew the end bit and make it into a bag. Will do so perhaps next week. For now, I have to sew more marshmallows for my marshmallow bag.

I'm thinking of making a Spaghetti pack next! Not sure yet. Making all the strands of Spaghetti might be fun, but at the time, crazy. Haha. Well, I'll see how it goes.

In other news, I just found out the chair I wanted to buy myself, costs over a thousand dollars. That's just crazy. I've been having a sore back, neck, shoulders for so long and the other day at work, my chair was so comfortable! It was like for that few hours, the pain was all gone! I went home and sat in my old lousy chair and immediately, the pain returned. I had no choice but to ask my boss where the chairs were from. Well, she emailed me this morning letting me know that they're from Herman Miller. No wonder the price! Oh well, my poor back will just have to put up with all the pain! : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment