Monday, July 5, 2010

Bits of stuff

Macaroons in progressMy roomNew gloves
Too much art making going on. So I had to reorganize my room a little, and am now using two desks, side by side. one for sewing, another for painting, emailing, blogging. So far, it's working out to be a much better system. A lot neater than working off the floor, which I actually still do sometimes. I've also been making more macaroons. My macaroons are a little different from the usual ones. They are feet-less, if you know what I mean. Oh and I went to the forest yesterday with a nice friend. We had scones, quiches and bits of nice walks. But it was so cold, I ended up buying a nice blue grey pair of handmade gloves! They totally saved my frozen fingers! I know this sounds silly, but these are actually my first pair after living in Melbourne for almost 3 years now. I bought another pair off etsy a week ago. They are nice lovely gloves. Handmade too. I promise to show them to you as soon as they arrive in my tiny mailbox.

Now, back to more macaroon making! I'm having a little stall this Saturday at Craft Hatch! And I'll have some macaroon soft sculptures/plushies for sale. So I'll be home all week making a bunch of them. Mint with vanilla ganache ones today. And if time permits, some lemon ones too!

PS: Did you watch Masterchef yesterday? The macaroon challenge was absolutely hilarious I thought. Poor guys though, they suffered so much! Who do you think will win Masterchef? I kind of like Marion because I think she's kind of innovative. Callum's a nice hardworking guy. His macaroons were so beautiful! I like Jonathan too, ever since that crazy egg beating elimination challenge, he's like the official 'eliminator'! And Alvin and Adam! Aren't they just like the nicest contestants? I think they both are really hilarious, they say the funniest things! Ah, I can't decide who should win. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment