Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heads up to a mid-week shop update!

Mini macaron plushies
It's 4 and I just got back from school not long ago from an intensive figure drawing class. To be honest, I'm all knackered. Not sure if you've gone for any figure drawing classes before, but staring at a nude figure, doing drawing after drawing using disgusting charcoal sticks can be quite tiring. Especially when the class runs from 10 to 4pm, for 2 straight weeks. I dislike charcoal a whole lot, and I find it tough to use. I'd rather play with it than use it for drawing.

Anyway, reason for the post being, I just wanted to let you lovely people know about my little shop update, which will be taking place middle of this week. Maybe Wednesday, maybe Thursday. Not sure yet. But I will be stocking my shop with a limited number of macaron mini plushies and teepee brooches. I am so glad many of you like them! Do check back here for more updates.

PS: My poor oxfords are wearing out. The hole by the side of it is getting bigger and the soles are coming off! I've been thinking of getting a pair of saltwater sandals. Anyone of you have a pair? I've heard a lot about sizes running bigger/smaller, I'm all confused. So if you have any advice for me at all, that would be great! Thanks!

Hi all, the shop update will be taking place tonight, at 10.30pm Melbourne time! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment