Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shop Update!

Macaron BunchClose UpRaspberry French Macaron
My little range of French Macaron plushies are now stocked in my shop. Do hop on over and take a peep if you like!

Do note that there are only a limited amount of these plushies available. To be exact, only 5 of each colour is available. I've placed half a bunch of what I made on my shop. And will place the next bunch up, probably end of next month. Once they run out, I will not be making anymore. I would love to be able to make more of these mini ones, but they hurt my fingers so much, it's no joke! It's like blisters and callous have have somehow become best friends with my index fingers. Each Macaron takes quite a while to make, and a lot of hand sewing goes into each and every one of them. So I hope you like them!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment