Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ice cream and chocolate

Work in progressWork in progressAll my good friends know how much I love ice cream. I almost always have ice cream at home. And alongside chocolate,  it is my number one weakness! I can never ever say no to ice cream (and chocolate). So of course I was super delighted when my favourite magazine asked me to do some ice cream drawings and collages for them. Oh yay! Only problem is, it makes me think of ice cream all the time! So fun but not such a good thing for someone like me!

So, ice cream aside, I'm a big time chocoholic too. I 100% identify with this post of Anna's. These days, Woolworths, Big W and IGA all have my favourite Cadbury bars on sale. 2 for $5! So bad, very bad. I have been trying very, extremely hard to gather my brain's worth of willpower and tell myself not to cave in and buy any chocolate or ice cream. Stress makes me eat a whole bar of chocolate. Yes a whole big bar. Not the tiny one serving bar. My brain thinks that's kid-size. It wants to go for an adult-sized bar, which means the entire big bar. Not good!

I've been trying to not eat any ice cream or chocolate at all. So far so good. I think the last ice cream I had was last week? And the last bit of chocolate was a small teeny baby block my friend offered me. It was small and super tiny, it wasn't even kid-size. It was more like a new-born baby size. My brain wants more, but my muffin-top says no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment