Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cactus Farm

Cactus FarmCactus FarmCactus FarmCactus FarmCactus FarmCactus Farm
I'm back from a long weekend of happy holiday road tripping! My family, Darren and myself were up in Echuca and New South Wales. Actually we spent most of our time in quaint little Echuca. And stayed in a big and beautiful homestay house in New South Wales. The home was pretty much just across the bridge, over the Murray River. I think we were all secretly excited about being able to place one foot in Victoria and the other in New South Wales. It was like being in two different place ( states rather ) at the same time. We ate so much and took lots of photos. We even sat on old school paddle steamers and bought so much fudge. I will be sharing more holiday snapshots over the next few days. Paddle steamers, animals and even a huge beer shed with a stunning collection of over 17,000 beer cans! So watch this little space. For now, some cactus farm photos first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment