Sunday, May 22, 2011

Live painting & market stall

Coming up!
Just thought I'd drop by just before I go to bed. Two very exciting things happening this coming week! First up, some live painting action at Obus! Indeed I'll be painting the walls of Obus' Flinders Lane store tomorrow and Tuesday. So come visit during your lunch break or if you're in the area. I'd love to say hi! It's my first live painting experience. I'm hoping all goes well, that I don't fall off the ladder or something of that sort. I'm rather clumsy! My super nice little sister, Zoe will be there too. She's going to be my painting side-kick. Hahah!
Markit_May2011_webpromo
And another exciting thing happening too. I'll be at MARKit@Federation Square on Sunday 29th May! I have a stall along with the Harvest Super Team and the talented Indie of Monolog. We'll be selling all our tea towels, totes, recipe boxes, stuff that we've collaborated on. Along with lots of beautiful Harvest goodies. I heard both the Harvest ladies and Indie are launching their latest Winter stuff. Ooh. I've been seeing lots of hardworking action in the studio. Their new wintry stuff all look so beautiful!

So yes, come on down as it'll be lovely, I'm sure : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment