Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Malvern East

Malvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern EastMalvern East
One of the things I really enjoy doing - taking nice walks around small and quiet neighbourhoods. I like looking at the exteriors of people's houses and their gardens. I like seeing what they grow and if their trees have interesting fruits. Like the one in the picture above. Not sure what fruit that is! Trees and gardens aside, sometimes I get rude guard dogs that bark at me because they think I'm trying to steal something. But I'm okay with that because that just means they're protective of their owner's home. I'd like a guard dog that's that alert too. Sometimes I find mushrooms growing beneath trees and it makes me think of fairies and frogs. Other times I get grumpy old people in their walkers staring at me, giving me the weird look. But it's fine. I think they're just grumpy because they're tired. I don't blame them! I would think a stroller's pretty tiring to walk with! Now do you live in a cute neighbourhood too? Do you have pictures to share?

Oh and by the way, I'm featured over on this blog! There's a giveaway too! So do check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment