Sunday, May 29, 2011

MARKit day

Markit dayMarkit dayMarkit dayMarkit dayMarkit dayMy little stall
Best seller of the day
Markit day
Harvest TextilesLara and JessIf I had a little babyMonologMonolog
After a whole long day of standing, smiling, and meeting both new and familiar faces, I am back from yet another market stall day! It was fun sharing an island stall with Harvest Textiles and Monolog's creative Indie at the ever fantastic MARKit. I was there this time round to sell our Dawn Tan + Harvest Textiles collaboration. Lots of tea towels and recipe boxes went to new lovely owners. Oh and totes and aprons too! So yes, if you've bought something from us yesterday, thank you! And to those of you who came down specially, said hi, introduced yourselves, brought your little kids to meet me, etc, thank you! I look forward to teaching all of you little kiddies and adults soon! The first class starts this Thursday! Oh wow : )

I took lots of photos of the other stalls. Will be sharing them in my next post. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment