Thursday, May 12, 2011

Upcoming Obus Wall Project

Coming up!
Hi everyone! Come following week, I will be painting live at the Flinders Lane Obus store! I will have an entire wall to myself and I'm planning on filling it up with lots and lots and lots of painted potted plants. I know. I'm such a crazy plant-lady! I am so thrilled Obus has invited me to be part of their amazing wall project. When I first received an email from Kate, I jumped at the opportunity and said yes immediately! I've always loved the clothing from Obus. The colours, style and patterns. I am so super lucky to be able to get their clothing in exchange for my art on their walls!

I wonder if any of you have been to the flinders lane store? It's beautifully filled with so many pots of plants! I was totally inspired by it and i've decided to recreate painted versions. I cannot wait and am so looking forward to it. I'll be there Monday and possibly Tuesday the 23rd and 24th. Do come along and watch me paint. Feel free to drop by and say hi. It's always lovely to be able to meet and make new friends!

Thanks Emma for the wonderful photo of me on the left. I think it's such a pretty shot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment