Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Uppercase magazine feature!

Uppercase Magazine Issue #9Uppercase Magazine Issue #9Uppercase Magazine Issue #9Uppercase Magazine Issue #9Uppercase Magazine Issue #9Uppercase Magazine Issue #9
Oh hey! Look! I'm in the latest issue of Uppercase magazine! I am so excited and really just well... excited! Okay, I'm running out of words here. Too excited thus the lack of other words. Whoops! Thanks to Ben who alerted me months ago when there was a call for foodie submissions. I wrote in and ended up with this full spread feature! Thank you so much Janine for featuring my work.

Having done graphic design years ago, I always have a bit of a soft spot for cool design/illustration magazines. I've always loved Uppercase and would always be so enamoured of what's inside. Never in my mind would I actually think I'd be in it someday! I've yet to see the magazine itself. It usually takes a while for it to reach Australia. But I so cannot wait. Thanks to the lovely people at The Workroom, I got to see these wonderful pictures. Have you seen their blog? it's full of beautiful stuff! And they run classes too. Too bad I don't live in Toronto! If you do, be sure to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment