Thursday, May 26, 2011

Harvest Owls

Clocks ready to be paintedLittle kidletsDaisy and ArkieDropping in beadsBusy beesEvaArkie's wonderful clockSapphire's red owl
Getting together for a class portraitClass photo time
Oops! Picture overload once again. Sorry, I just can't help it. Especially when these kids are so talented and so cute! For our last April class today, we made our very own owl clocks! I was rather sick and wasn't feeling very good so I didn't quite have any energy. Things were a bit slower resulting in a bit of a rush. Even cut my finger by accident. Kids saw and went 'ouch' on my behalf. Cute! But we made it in the end. Hooray for us all! A special thanks to Emma who took some of these photos. Thanks Emma : )

Don't forget, there's going to be another round of kids art class in June! If you're a mummy who would love to sign your kids up, do so over here! If I am not mistaken, the class is almost full! Come July 14th, I'm also going to be having a special one-day filled with Handmadelove workshops at Harvest. I'll be holding 3 classes during the one day. A toddler, kids and adult class! Check this little space for more info and to sign up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment