Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Onboard a paddle steamer

Echuca PaddlesteamersEchuca PaddlesteamersEchuca PaddlesteamersEchuca Paddlesteamers
Echuca's Historic PortHappy campersDarren and I
How cool are those boats there! Many of them were from the early 1900s and after restoration work, they're all now ferrying many happy passengers. We were onboard the Adelaide. It was the oldest paddle steamer out of all that were there. Possibly one of the oldest in the world actually! Prince Charles and Princess Diana actually came down to Echuca itself, back in the 1980s to have a royal re-opening ceremony. ( Something like that. As you can tell, I'm not a very history sort of person. I was more excited about the trees and the giant hawk nests ) And of course, I am more interested in Prince William.

PS: I had a really weird dream two nights ago. I dreamt I was at a bar with Prince William and Kate Middleton. We were happily chatting and became really good friends until I openly declared my 'love' for William... and of course since Kate was there and they were married, I had to tell her I love her too right? And then it just became so awkward. And I woke up. HAHA. WHAT A DREAM!! Just wondering, are you a William or Harry or Prince Charles girl?

And by the way, I'm having a buy 2 get 1 free recipe print deal. Buy 2 recipe prints here and get a 3rd one ( of your choice ) free! Just go on and purchase the 2 that you like and indicate at checkout or email me at dawntanwenyi@gmail.com to let me know which other print you want. Offer only valid till this Sunday 22nd May! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment