Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goofy graduation shots

Family Portrait
My sister
Officially graduated!
Hooray! I am now officially a Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate! I had my graduation ceremony today. I wore heels, put on make up, had my hair blow waved and I wore huge shiny earrings. I felt so girly. Thanks goodness I didn't fall walking off the stage. But something else funny happened instead. I had a bird poop incident! Oops! Talk about timing. But they say bird poop's lucky. It also rained so heavily after the ceremony. It was so cold. But its okay. Lucky bird poop and showers of blessing!

I can't believe it's been 3 years. The fun, the friendship and all the hard work. I wouldn't exchange it all for anything else! I'll post more photos when I get them from my friend, Lydia. I asked her to be my photographer for the day. Those above are all fun shots taken by my sister and Darren. More soon!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment