Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inbox mail


" Hi dawn! Just thought I would send you my friends amazing water colour painting inspired by your work! (we were also hoping you could pop it on your blog as a surprise for her) All of my friends absolutely love your work and watch your blog religiously! We are considering coming to one of your classes when we make some spare time. We absolutely love your latest in Frankie! Keep it up! xoxo love Emily Stribley "

Awwww... Thanks Emily for saying hi and showing me your friend's work. You are such a super friend for wanting to surprise her. Your email totally made my day, I just had to share!

For those of you interested, I will be running a 3 hour quickie course in watercolour painting and illustration in July! We'll learn all about watercolours, the types of papers, paints, what's good and what's not. And of course, how to create those packaging drawings that I do for Frankie. It will be quite interesting, especially if you love packaging! It's going to be a one-off class, on a Thursday evening at the beautiful Harvest Workroom and all materials will be provided. No experience needed too. So do sign up if you're interested! Spaces are limited to a maximum of 15!

0 comments:

Post a Comment