Friday, May 6, 2011

Kids Art Classes

JeremyEva
AmeliaLuke
Smile everyone!
I'm sorry if these days my blog seems to be all about kids and art classes! Well, it's what's been keeping me busy really! This week alone, I've been teaching every single day. And I'm totally loving it! The classes at Harvest are back on for the month of May and the kids created their very own self portrait yesterday. You see, a self portrait is something that's really very difficult to paint! Especially for a young kiddo who's below 8. Some of them, they're only 4! We learnt how to draw our noses, smiles, two eyes and an upside down egg, also known as our head. It was a tough class but these super kiddies stuck with it and completed their first ever self portrait. Hooray!

Other than the classes at Harvest, I also taught 2 lovely boys this morning at a beautiful spacious home in Burwood. Hugo ( 4 years old ) and James ( 3 years old ). Both boys created their very own jelly fishes and friendly fish friend. And see! So cute!
Fishy friendsHugoJames
I'm already thinking of fun stuff for my next few home art classes. Just today while on the train, I decided I could do an owl with a mirror as it's belly! So there you have it, an owl mirror! I think it will be fun for kids to stick Mr owl's feathery feathers on.. Hmmmmmm

PS: My parents and sister will be in town tomorrow till the end of May. YAY! I'm going to be spending all my time with them so if blogging is a little bit slow.. don't worry, I assure you... the whale did not eat me up. I'm probably just having too much fun! Hehehe.

Oh and the lovely Madeleine Sargent did a little post of our recipe box here! Thank you Madeleine! Did you know, Madeleine makes BEAUTIFUL things too? Go check out her etsy shop. I so want that grandpa hanky blanky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment