Thursday, February 2, 2012

Haircut

New HaircutNew Haircut
Thanks to all of you for your lovely advice, tweets, Facebook messages about my hair. I went for it! I snipped my hair off! A whole 5 to 6 inches! A whole year of growing it out. I must admit, I chickened out and went in with a reference picture. I requested for shoulder length hair, so I could still tie it up whenever. But alas, after lots of trashy hollywood gossip magazines, I put on my specs and Tah-dah! I got a shock. Haha. I don't hate my new cut, I just wasn't prepared for this length. Not at all! I ended up walking around the shopping mall post-hair cut and mumbling to myself and possibly pouting. I walked past countless girls and EVERYONE had nice long tie-able hair. And all I could think of was "I miss my long hair.. I miss my long hair.." Haha. Thank goodness for friends who reassured me and commented that my new cut was really nice and that it suited my face more. So yup, I'm growing to like it a bit more. I don't know. I don't hate this cut, just not used to it I guess! I think if I actually asked for a shorter cut, I would be mighty pleased with this! Haha. What do you think? Prefer me in long or short hair?

*I do apologise for the crappy iphone photo. It's so much easier though and way lighter to use for self portraits, as compared to my trusty but chunky SLR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment