Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Things...Mostly Christmas Goodies!

New DressThingsNew scarf
Now that I'm back in Melbourne and slowly settling in again...think clearing boring mail, bills, letters and unpacking, I'd like to think life's much more exciting by indulging in some new things. Yes I do love indulging from time to time! I bet every girl does! Hehe. Do you??

Over Christmas, I was lucky enough to receive a generous Gorman gift voucher from Frankie! I LOVE GORMAN. Thank you so much ladies! After 'strategically' planning when to use my card, so as to get the best deal, I finally bought myself a new dress yesterday! There was an additional 20% off the sale price which was already 40% off! so total of 60% off! Leaving me with enough leftover cash to get another top!

Darren bought me a Clare Vivier fold over clutch for Christmas. I've been wishing and dreaming for one for over a year and finally got one for Christmas! Thank you Darren! Other random stuff I carry around everyday include my moleskin ( given to me by a generous lady ), random BIC pen ( gotta love them! ), my iPhone, Benefit cheek and lip stain, which I've only recently started using on days I look pale ( I don't use any makeup at all! ) and my handy Loccitane cooling hand gel. Pink polka dot squarish pouch from Baggu. It contains a mini reusable bag. So handy! Circle embroidered pillow from Turkey.

And last but not the least, my new Ilana Kohn Marbled Scarf. 100% crepe de chine silk. Exclusive to Beklina. So so so soft and lovely to wear around my neck. Of course, I couldn't afford to buy it at original price. I scored this on ebay at way less than half it's original price! One of those very, very lucky finds... I wore it out for the first time yesterday and totally felt like Rebecca Blume whenever it got windy! Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment