Thursday, February 23, 2012

Newly commissioned piece!

Newly completed commissioned piece!Finally, after what seemed like ten thousand strawberries, blueberries and raspberries... I have finally completed yet another commissioned piece! The picture above was taken last evening, RIGHT after I finished it. As you can tell, I didn't even bother cutting off the edges yet! I was too excited! Haha. I think apart from the british packaging piece I did last year, this has got to be my other favourite! Hours and hours of drawing and painting while watching re-runs of My Kitchen Rules, along with missed episodes of Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl. Ah. Nice times! I really, truly do enjoy just sitting alone at my desk, drawing and painting the whole afternoon away.

School starts again for me next week. I'm going back to Uni again to do a graduate diploma in secondary teaching. I'm a little anxious and I really hope I'll be able to get this whole art making + schooling + placements thingy well-balanced. So I can enjoy teaching, essay writing (oh bless me!) and art making all at the same time! Let's see if it'll work! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

And yes, don't forget! There's a 20% off all art prints Sale going on right now in my shop! Do check it out while prints last! I'm headed to my trusty printer's in just a bit. Going to check out the latest test prints... MMMMM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment