Monday, February 20, 2012

Live Updates

In progressIn progressIn progressIn progressIn progressIn progress
It's official! I am hooked onto Instagram! It's so bad how I no longer really use my proper camera anymore. Oops. Blame all the bad backaches and neckaches from carrying it around all the time. I still love shooting with it though and am pretty sure I'll be bringing it around more often. Soon! But well, for now, I'm kind of having a little 'honeymoon period' with instagram. I find it handy for uploading pictures of my work in progress and always do so. In fact I often find myself doing mini live updates so others can see the progress  and perhaps learn a trick or two of how to paint?  Feel free to follow me if you want to.
My username is handmadelove.

For those of you who don't have an iPhone or instagram, you can always view my pictures here. I know a few of you have tried adding me as a friend on Facebook. Thank you for wanting to be friends with me! I truly think it's really thoughtful. But for now, my facebook's pretty much for family and good friends only. So if you'd like to like my Facebook page instead, that'll be awesome. Thank you!

I've also recently lost all my contacts from my old mailing list. So if you'd like to be updated (once in a blue moon I promise!) with shop updates, giveaways, exciting bits, class schedules do sign up here. I must admit though, I almost never send anything out. I try and post everything up here on the blog. So yup, fret not. No weekly or fortnightly spam mails, I promise!

Well, before I head off to do more painting, I'd like to let you all know that come early March, there'll be a big giveaway on my blog/twitter and Facebook! Prize pack will include this new print in A3, several A4 prints and some past prints and things of mine from over 2 years ago..things like my zines! Hahaha. Stay tuned for the giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment