Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puppy love...

I can show this now that everything has changed hands for Lucy Locket's valentine swap, this little pup got posted off, along with a bag of goodies, although the bone was left behind!

And look at the amazing parcel I got in return from Kate, a lovely machine embroidered valentine card, lots of buttons, sequins, bells and other bits of embellishment, yummy chocolates (missing from the photograph due to having been eaten!), all wrapped up in hand dyed fabrics and glittery ribbons.

I must have been a bit giddy yesterday afternoon from all the valentine excitement, as I had a bit of a funny turn and found myself in the sitting room, doing something I usually try very hard to avoid - dusting!  This is not a sight seen often in our house, Luke was watching me, frowning, until he finally asked, "Mummy, do doing?"

At least that's the dusting done now, until next year anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment