Sunday, October 17, 2010

test printsShop stuffPacking shop stuffMountain making
Spent 3/4 of my weekend working at home, watching Jurassic Park on the tele while making more mountain brooches, bag pins, prints and paintings to sell at this coming Sunday's craft market. I also managed to squeeze in time to work on an article that will be featured in a US magazine, and also collect my huge marshmallow bag and paintings from my show at Guildford Lane Gallery. So glad the show's over. Oh and I got a huge big bag of pillow stuffing from Penelope! It was so huge, it fit so snugly in the entire back of our car! Thanks Penelope!

All the pillows I've received from some of you, friends, readers, and nice strangers, have been going into nice yummy food sculptures. Mainly a tetley's tea bag, Kraft cheese and Uncle Toby's Muesli bar. Over the next few days, I will be going into my studio daily and working long hours to finish up my almost 3m tall Ritz Cheese cracker box, Yorkshire Pudding box and a big square fruit cake box. All the nice pillows and stuffing that I've yet to use, will go into these three sculptures. I'll promise to take some photos so you can all take a peek at what's been happening! But thank you so so much for all the pillow and stuffing! I think to date, I've gotten like over 30 pillows! Pillows aside, all the comments about my sculptures...It makes my heart swell to know that there's so much niceness in people! Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment