Monday, October 4, 2010

Nice Mail Things

Washi Tape from HikiTote BagNice Mail ThingsSuch a horrible crappy day yesterday. I didn't even want to get out of bed and tried sleeping in as much as I could in order to avoid the day. But as usual, plan to sleep in failed. I'm a morning person. So it's always a bit difficult to sleep past 9am. Anyway, point is, I had a crappy day and guess what nice things came in the mail to cheer me up? Some nice gingham washi tapes from Hiki, and a pretty tote bag and 2 new Victoria &  Bird dresses from Amy! Oh my, Miss Amy is so talented, just look at all the dresses she's made! So super cute and according to my housemate, so slimming! Oh yay to slimming dresses with cute collars and a scalloped hem. Thanks Amy! Haha. I know what I'm going to wear to work today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment