Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sitting in the sun

Sitting in the sunSitting in the sun
I have a gazillion things to do and this morning I woke up earlier than usual, stressed and panicky again. ( 3rd day in a row! ) I was feeling all bummed out and not in the mood for any work at all. The sun was so nice and inviting. So I decided with a chair and cup of iced water, to sit outside on my little sunny plant-filled balcony with some work. And guess what, an hour later, I'm done with two of the urgent tasks I needed to do! Oh and I'm a shade darker too. I'm thinking sunshine does some good to my brains!

Have a nice weekend! Hopefully it'll be sunny and everyone can get some nice warm sun!

Oh and thanks for all the lovely emails and comments about my dish cloths! I made only 12 and they're pretty much all sold/pre-ordered already. So I ordered another 21! More on that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment