Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tomorrow tomorrow!

etsy shop update tomorrow!
I forgot to take photos of my mountain brooches and bag pins during the day so I'll only be listing my recipe drawings instead! I will have 6 different recipe prints up for sale. And my little shop will reopen at around 8pm Melbourne time. It looks a little lonely right now, with no items at all. But I made a new banner though. I think it makes my little shop feel happier in preparation for nice summery weather. Oh and don't forget, I'll be at the North Melbourne market tomorrow! My luggage's all packed with prints, pins, tapes, books, and pretty things that'll make my booth look cute. Come say hi if you're in the area! Lots of other nice lovely people selling pretty crafty stuff!

See you!
x

Edit: Shop is now stocked with new food prints! Yay ; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment