Sunday, October 3, 2010

Walking

WalkingMelbourne UniversityTrinity College
And so! My weekend was spent walking and walking and walking so much till my feet hurt! But in a good way I suppose. Remember how I said Darren and I were going to attempt to walk all the way from South to Savers in Brunswick and then back? Yes! Crazy as it sounds, we did it. I think it was over 15km worth of non-stop walking. But it was good. These were some photos I took while walking around. There were many more nice photo opportunities, but after a while, I got really hot and my feet were so tired, and I had to use almost all my willpower to focus on just walking, so let alone take photos. Haha.

Anyway, thanks for all the nice things you said about my brooches! I bought some nice Balsa wood yesterday. I will back those paper brooches up with balsa wood so they become nice and sturdy. I will be selling them on my etsy shop some time soon. As for the doily buntings, they seem to not work the way I want them to. So I'm scraping the idea. I really enjoy working with paper though, so maybe paper buntings will be a nice fun thing to make. I'll see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment