Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank you

Artworks ready to be delivered!New namecard taped onto doily
All of you are amazing! When I wrote my previous post, I wasn't expecting anything in return. But so many of you have since commented,emailed me personally, leaving me with such encouraging words. One after another. It really did made me feel so much better, knowing I have the support of so many of you. So thank you very very much. I guess it's a lucky thing I took home all my works and replaced them with 3 random drawings and my marshmallow bag. ( Had to put something into the show right? No way should I let the meanie win! ) I labelled everything not for sale, because I didn't want to have the meanie have 40% in case any of my works sold. Anyway, the very same night after I posted that entry, I sold the two photographic prints to a nice lady who owns a beautiful shop along Gertrude Street! It really came as a surprise and I'm really really thankful for it. Along with the two prints, I've also sold all 5 of my framed food recipe drawings to another lady who has the cutest dachshund! She sent me a photo along with one of her emails. Too cute for words! So yes, all 7 works originally made for the show, all sold. I think it's a first time that has ever happened to me. I am beyond elated!

The photos above show all the artworks nicely packed and bubble wrapped. It feels good knowing they're all going to good homes. Thank you Paula and Penelope! Oh and I made a new name card too. Nothing fancy. Whipped it up just before bed, within 30 minutes, while trying to fight the sleepy monster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment